A guest blog by Drew Craythorne from Digital Glue.
With so much research and development taking place in the early stages of starting up a business, it can be easy to forget just how vital it is to create a solid marketing strategy for your product or service. Unfortunately, overlooking something as important as this means you will be selling your company short. You could also be harming your chances of receiving an investment that will see your business reach its full potential.
Recently, Javan Bramhall, Managing Director at Birmingham-based marketing agency Digital Glue, Giovanni Finocchio,Investment Director at venture capital firm Midven and Chris Bourne, Head of Marketing for Natural HR joined forces for Digital Glue’s latest edition of SL/CED – a bi-monthly webinar and podcast that takes the big topics in marketing and breaks them down into bite sized pieces.
SL/CED: Invested Business? Invest in Marketing explores the importance of having a marketing plan in place to drive awareness and sales and details how to achieve this with quality, actionable tips from the experts.
Here are the topics you’ll find covered in the newest edition of SL/CED
- What should be included in your marketing plan.
- What should be considered for your ‘go-to market’ plan.
- What should your long-term considerations be?
- The risks of not having an efficient marketing plan.
- How should you articulate your marketing plan to an investor?
- The dos and don’ts of approaching an investor with a marketing plan.
- When pitching to an investor, what should you consider?
- Top tips for companies who have recently received investment.
Download SL/CED: Invested Business? Invest in Marketing now as a webinar or podcast, here