Guest blog by Anthony Howell from Lilac Howell
Our practical and non-technical Smartphone Film Training workshops, delivered over the course of 5 hours, are aimed squarely at teaching business owners how to use their smartphone to plan, film, edit and publish great quality business videos in-house, with minimal resources.
By the end of the workshop, you will understand how to:
• Effective plan your next video with an understanding of how to write a proper brief, write a compelling script produce a concise storyboard and organise your shoot time efficiently
• Shoot great interviews and cut-away footage on your smartphone, as well as how to capture good quality sound, light and frame an interview, and along with some basic media training.
• How to edit the footage you’ve shot on your smartphone, using the latest Adobe software, including adding music, voiceover, graphics and a definitive call-to-action.
• How to maximise the visibility and impact of your finished films by knowing how to distribute them effectively, including which digital platforms to utilise.
- Why film is the most valuable tool in your marketing toolbox…Context
- Planning your video:
• User behaviours
• The Brief
• Organising the shoot
- Shooting with your phone:
• Optimising your set-up – what apps to use and what kit to use.
• Basics of filming with your phone.
• Framing and Positioning
• Hosting an Interview (testimonials)
• Preparing to appear in front of the camera.
• Using an autocue
• Shooting Cut-away footage
• Using your phone’s creative elements
- Editing your footage:
• Software to use.
• Editing basics – step-by-step guide to using Adobe Premiere Rush
• Adding voiceover and music
• Adding brand logos
• Adding subtitles
• Using creative tools
- Distributing your video
• Publishing your videos
• Digital platforms – Pros and Cons
- List of Equipment to Purchase
£95.00 + VAT per person, including lunch.
For full details please call Anthony Howell (07772 028213), or email [email protected]
*Check out our Promo film for more details – https://vimeo.com/310819060